Great Program You Should Join

CLICK BANNER BELOW TO JOIN THE PROGRAM

Free Domain Names

Looking For A Free New Domain.Why not try .co.cc.It is a free domain registration.Try test it for yourself

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I have been paid by Trekpay

Today I login to my email and I really suprise that I got a payment from Trekpay which is $5.62.Last week I request it but it still in pending status so I just doing other thing to making money online.

Okay..what you need to doing in Trekpay? It is same as other PTC but you don't need to click or wait until the timer stop.Here what you need to do is just watch the page by click the link to that ads.After the page has successfully appear you can view it and if you are interest of some ads you can click it.

After you view it you can close that page and click the other link.You'll get point each day by visiting the site and accumulate that point.On Tuesday to Thursday the point will be convert to cash and you can cashout it when you get at least $5.50 in your Trekpay account.

This is the link

Click HERE

Here is the payment proof

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment